If you’re looking for a way to get your press releases in front of a wider audience, then you’ll want to check out some of the top 150+ free press release submission sites. These platforms offer you the ability to submit your news releases without having to pay any fees, and you can be sure that your news releases will be seen by a wide range of media outlets. So if you’re looking to get your news out there, then these sites are a great place to start.
What is a Press Release?
A press release is a written document that is distributed to the media to announce new or updated information. It is typically used to promote a product, service, company, or event. A press release is often used in conjunction with other forms of marketing, such as advertisements and social media posts.
A press release should be well-written and concise. It should contain the following key information:
1. The name of the organization or individual releasing the information
2. The date of the release
3. The headline of the article or video that will be produced as a result of the release
4. The main points of the release
5. A list of any images or videos that will be included in the article/video
6. A direct quote from someone within the organization/individual releasing the information
7. The URL for where readers can read the full article/video
What Are Press Release Submission Sites?
Press release submission sites allow you to submit your press releases for publication on the website of your choice. Once your press release is approved and published, you will be able to receive news alerts about the release on your chosen platform.
There are a variety of submission sites available, and it is important to choose one that is compatible with the type of news you are interested in. Some of the most popular submission sites include PRWeb, Releaser, and PRNewswire.
Once you have selected a submission site, the next step is to create a press release. This can be done either online or offline. Offline presses releases tend to be more creative and detailed, while online presses releases are typically shorter and crisper.
press release writing services can help you create a compelling press release that will be accepted by the submission site. Make sure to consider the following when writing your press release:
– The target audience for your release
– The main points you want to make in your release
– The tone you want to use (approachable or aggressive)
– The language you want to use (clear and concise or poetic)
– The format of your release (pdf, Word, etc.)
Benefits of Press Release Submission Sites?
A press release submission site is a website where businesses can submit their press releases for publication on the website. This allows other businesses and journalists to easily access, read, and review the press releases.
Benefits of submitting a press release through a submission site include:
1. Increased exposure for your business – By submitting your press release through a submission site, you’re likely to increase your exposure by reaching a wider audience than you would otherwise.
2. Increased visibility for your newsworthy events – By submitting your press release to a submission site, you’re likely to increase the chances that your newsworthy events will be publicized by the site’s editors.
3. Increased chances of publication – Press release submission sites are often selective in their distribution of press releases, meaning that the ones they publish are often of higher quality than those that are not submitted. This means that your press release is more likely to be published by the site if it meets their specific guidelines.
4. Increased chance of winning awards or accolades – Submission sites often award prizes or accolades to the businesses and journalists that publish the best press releases on their site. This can give your business an edge over other businesses in the same industry and may lead to increased revenue or popularity.
Where can I submit my press release for free?
There are a number of places where you can submit your press release for free. However, make sure that you research each one thoroughly before submitting – some of them may charge a fee for publication. Here are a few popular options:
1. PRWeb – PRWeb is a leading global resource for content marketing and PR releases. They offer a wide range of services, including press release submission and distribution.
2. Press Release Daily – Press Release Daily is an online service that allows you to submit and distribute your press releases free of charge. They also offer a variety of other services, such as press release submission and social media marketing.
3. Send2Press – Send2Press is another online service that offers free submissions and distribution of your press releases. They also offer a range of other services, such as SEO and social media marketing assistance.
4. PRLog – PRLog is an online platform that allows you to submit and distribute your press releases for free. They also offer a range of other services, such as SEO and social media marketing assistance.
5. Press Release Empire – Press Release Empire offers free submission and distribution of your press releases, as well as a range of other services, such as SEO and social media marketing assistance.
How to submit a press release?
Press releases are a great way to let journalists and other media professionals know about your latest news or events. They’re also a great way to promote your business or product to a wider audience. Here are some tips on how to submit a press release:
1. Make sure your press release is well-written – Make sure that all the text is well-organized and that it flows easily from one section to the next.
2. Choose the right media – When you submit your press release, make sure you choose the right media type. You may want to submit it to print, online, radio, or television outlets.
3. Submit your press release early – The earlier you submit it, the better – oftentimes, journalists have more pressing deadlines than you do!
4. Keep track of your press releases – Make sure to keep track of the responses you receive and follow up with journalists as necessary.
Hopefully, these tips will help you get started on submitting successful press releases!
List of Best Free Press Release Submission Sites
|S.No.||Free Press Release Submission Sites||DA||PA||Dofollow||Free||Year|
Free Press Release Submission Sites 2023
Sending out press releases is a popular and often effective PR measure to gain attention and inform potential customers about new products and company news. Many companies benefit from the offers of press release sites which enable you to reach a larger audience and thus increase the chance of getting published in relevant media.
For many start-ups, freelancers, or small companies, however, creating your own press distribution list is often associated with time-consuming research and costs that the marketing budget sometimes does not allow for. Press service providers typically charge to distribute a press release, which poses a real challenge for marketers on a budget.
Fortunately, many press portals at least offer the publication of press releases free of charge. In this post, we have gathered an extensive list of press release sites.
But which portals are worthwhile – and what should companies pay attention to when making their selection? We have put together an overview of the most important selection criteria and what you should think about.
What types of press portals are there?
As you can see in the list above, there is an endless selection of press portals, known as press release sites or press release submission sites to choose from. But in essence, there are two types of press portals: On the one hand, this means free press portals where anyone can register an account and publish press releases on the online platform. On the other hand, there are online and research portals of subject and news services that are subject to a fee.
The question of whether press portals offer added value to SEO is also often raised. The answer: It is highly dependent on the press release site and the intentions of the user. In principle, it is possible that the thematic co-occurrences around the domain or brand, which can arise through press portals, have a positive influence on the ranking factors expertise, authority and trust (E-A-T).
It is not unusual for distribution to free press portals to be about speed: A press release can be sent semi-automatically via an interface to many free press portals at the same time. Editors and others can hardly be reached in this way – but the visibility of the topic on the Internet increases.
Free press release sites publish the press release with a picture or other illustrative material if they are sent this together with the text. The press release is then sent to numerous RSS directories and social media platforms such as Twitter and Facebook.
What should you consider when choosing your press release sites?
There are many and very different press portals – some specialize in certain subjects and industries, some also offer additional services that are subject to a fee. If a company wants to post a press release with a good effect in press portals and keep the effort low, it should only select particularly good ones.
Theme: Is the press release site focused on a specific industry or are publications on your topic possible?
Formatting/design: Is it possible to format the press release individually and use desired fonts and sizes?
Link possibilities: Can links be inserted? And if so: is the number limited?
Images: Is it possible to integrate images into the press release or add other media?
Editorial review: Is an editorial check of your message planned before publication or can it be booked if required?
Usability: How is the navigation of the portal structured? Are the press releases listed by topic and is it easy for the user to find them?
Is there a difference between paid and free press release sites?
Up until the early 2010s, free press portals played a notable role in spreading content across the internet. Many of them are open to everyone without payment – however, free press portals have now largely become meaningless due to Google updates (at least from an SEO perspective). In contrast to this, a large number of professionally operated paid press portals can be found, via which companies can disseminate their reports to several thousand journalists and multipliers of a subject area at moderate costs. However, it all depends on the reason you are using press release submission sites. Do you want backlinks or do you want to spread the word about specific news?
Unfortunately, without deeper knowledge of the press release site and the relevant evaluation criteria, it is difficult to separate the high-quality and reputable providers from those who make unfounded promises and whose use can sometimes even have a negative effect on Google ranking.
In principle, the press portals that are connected to one of the established news services are recommended, but there are differences here too. These are particularly important when there are several special providers for a topic that differ in nuances that are critical to success.
Which service has the better impression rate? How good is the cooperation with the editors really? What is the proportion of non-journalistic multipliers?
Follow these three tips to build long-term reach through press portals
- Post press releases regularly on press portals
- Use several press portals
- Avoid adding too many dofollow links and use hard anchor text very sparingly due to the risk of penalties. Otherwise, you can safely set nofollow links with any anchor text.
Free press portals should at best be seen as a supplement to your link-building efforts. You can only reach the journalists and editors who are important for your topics reliably and completely via news services and, above all, your own press mailing list.